Using Swift Playgrounds for Creativity in Coding with the Code Hub
These materials were presented at the Using Swift Playgrounds for Creativity in Coding workshop at the CESI Conference 2019 in Athlone on 2 March, 2019.
The workshop was designed to show attendees a few examples of Swift Playgrounds that introduce coding through cross-curricular activities. We touched on Apple's excellent Everyone Can Code material, a few of The Code Hub's playgrounds, and playgrounds from teachers who are doing some amazing work around the globe.
Coming soon... the slides from the presentation... in the meantime...
Subscribe to The Code Hub's Swift Playgrounds series:
Swift Playgrounds Resources from the Workshop:
- Michael O'Kane's Swift Playground Resources - https://nalaedu.com/swift-playgrounds
- Swift Playground feed for Colegio Internacional Levante - https://colegiointernacionallevante.github.io/
- Swift Playground feed for Giovanna Busconi - https://giobus.github.io
- Daniel Budd (and friends)'s Swift Teacher Playground Feed - https://swiftteacher.github.io
- Information from Apple about teaching coding in the classroom - https://www.apple.com/ie/education/teaching-code/